Reviews for "Crystal Story II"

dat story

love it ;3
and the easter egg (i think its called?) in the tunnel :O

THIS GAME IS SO COOL!
Amazing job, Lan. This game is a major step up from the original.

Awesome game! The post game levels are extremely hard, especially the bosses, but that's what makes it fun!

P.S. I hope you make a Crystal Story 3.

Brilliant game all round, the main quest is engaging, plenty of varied side games, challenge ramped up significantly following the Dargon King so I'll probably come back from time to time and have a go at those missions. Any negatives are minor (e.g. arranging skills across 4 pages is tiresome, I'd prefer a custom skill list that I can add to/remove skills from when they're superceded - a side effect of having so much choice!) this is one of the best-designed and best-executed games I've ever played and the scale of it is incredible. Big congratulations!