Reviews for "Snow Hare"

...I'm definitely no fan of Death. Man, "It" is poundin' away on me as I type...bein' downed by a degenerative disease...13 years+, now. Laying stuck in a med-bed.
Damn glad there's an Internet...AND...my discovery of New Grounds...
Though, "Death" must, at present' be a part of the universe's characteristics
One never totally needs, 'to let go'...We the 'living' never 'need' forget the good times...these are the diamonds in-the-rough...cut perfectly, fully faceted and polished. A rare gem w/in our existence. Where one can say, "we had done wonderful things as good friends"...This...is a Harmonic.
I was close to my 'little' brother. Cancer took him at 33yrs young...leaving a young wife w/three small children. My wife & I did our best to help w/things.
They're all grown now w/wives & families of their own... Father Creator and Ma Nature have peculiar, yet purposeful ways...we are all... Interconnected. ...spiritually and physiologically -in an endless, trans-dimensional "Song"...
Eternal Frequencies. Everything that exists. Exists, being a separate, distinct and contributing stanza within this Eternal Symphony of Father's Energies.
Thanx for the beautiful and touching reminder of just how powerful the "Song" really is...and how easy it is to simply, tune-in. Then, "Sing" as the brain & mind begin to remember... To unify... "Friendship" can never die.

ShawnBranden responds:

I'm really glad you were able to connect with this film. The only thing that I believe we need to let go of is the pain. All the treasured and loving memories should never be forgotten. I'm sorry hear about your condition but I'm glad you've found an outlet to help you. Thank you so much for the comment and take care.

That hits deep. Fantastic work.

Truly did love it.

ShawnBranden responds:

It took me years to learn what you have teached in 4min
that was an awsome animation, I didn't even know what to say exactly
great job!

This is going to be one of those newgrounds flashes that we all remember years from now, thnak you for sharing this with us all.