Reviews for "Snow Hare"

Beautiful, and tragic all the same. Until the darkness manifested into a crow and flew away, like it was easing his burden, I was thinking it was just his shedding skin before the summer... and wondering what that had to do with anything? Turned it was a more metaphorical form of darkness consuming him. The backgrounds are beautifully drawn, the animation fluent, and the soundtrack subtle enough to just enforce the story without becoming a main focus. Flawless work!

-cd-

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank you! I love the score the composer came up with aswell. We talked a lot about what it should sound like and what would be good for the story. Once Nate got that down I left him to his magic and he along with the CSU Long Beach orchestra came back with stunning piece of music. I actually got to watch the orchestra in the recording room which was a beautiful experience I will never forget.

Very heartwrenching and well made, you must have gone through a lot of suffering I'm so sorry for your loss.

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank you!

Very beatiful.

This was a touching animation...

so sad and touching. its never easy losing a dear friend and the griefing process but what you were able to accomplish right there is truely beautiful and i hope it takes you further in life. let all the pain soar away and finally come to peace within yourself. just let it all go. I loved everything about it from the symbolic meaning, sad backstory, classical music, but especially the artwork. as it reminds me of my own childhood reading children's books that i adored because of the pretty artwork/ style that all old children's picture books tend to be like. you friend would have been proud of you and i really do hope you feel better <3