Reviews for "Snow Hare"

Always refreshing to see something of value on this site. It's like finding a diamond buried in a mountain of coal on this site. :D

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

You have a beautiful animation style. I felt the characters feelings through out and really got into the story. Very expressive. I don't know what else to say but that I loved it and that you should be proud of making such a good film.

ShawnBranden responds:

Thank you. I've always been proud of it but I must say that the praise Snow Hare is getting on this site is very encouraging as well.

Incredible quality, sorry for your loss that inspired it though.

Thank you!

I...I loved every moment of this...It was so touching, so true...You have a gift of gold, a story so bold, yet so soft, told so well in only the actions and memories means you have a talent, a talent that not too many people have...You have a heart of gold...I can't say anything other than...This is beautiful.

This is the first time I log into Newgrounds in a long time and I'm glad I did it to review this fantastic piece of work. As they say, sometimes is within trouble when we find our greatest inspiration and you managed to channel the despair of your situation into something worth sharing with others. Definitely one of the best animated movies I've seen lately.