Reviews for "Snow Hare"

Dang, man. Thats tough life. Well I gotta say Im quite love your video.

ShawnBranden responds:

I love that you love it. Thank you!

Whoa, I can only hope to be this good one day.. in every facet. Man, this was great.

ShawnBranden responds:

Well thank you, but work hard and care about your work and I'm sure you'll be much better. Take care :) Draw every day.

Could...*sob*...not stop...*blows nose*... crying... You sir are truly amazing. God bless you. I am so sorry for your loss...
GIVE THIS MAN A HUNDRED COOKIES!!! HE DESERVES IT!!!

I feel really sad, so that means you did a great job i guess. :'(

The art style you have is amazing and it blends so perfectly with your perfect background art. This shall be an enjoyable piece of animation. I can already tell. The music is chosen beautifully. Him running to his friend was so suspenseful and animated so well. This flashback formula you are using is amazing. When he destroys the snowman a part of me died and then the crow left his body and it was as if that part of me that died had regenerated like Doctor Who himself. There are a select few animations on Newgrounds I consider masterpieces and you just joined them.