Reviews for "FT: Additional Sessions"

Are we sure she's really a history teacher, and not a biology mistress?

(Also cos the questions in Tests 1 and 2 are not exactly testing ... ;) )

Nice in the end that the first sight of her is not very promising - a bit 'frowsy old tutor' - but once she's inside, wow, sex guns loaded!

Compliments to the authors especially on the first (softening-up) scene on the roof. Fabulous feminine lines, simply drawn, and very provocative pose and image. Has got to be modeled on a real model! ~ The actual fucking in the next scene (and some of the following scenes) is a bit of a letdown by comparison - likeness (incl face, hair) much more flatly 2-D, breasts and nipples more plasticky (less luscious) in that scene (sometimes luscious again later), and although her cunt is sweetly displayed open, the details are a bit scanty. Her lips don't part with the thrust, no juices from her (surely they would, seeing THAT expression!), and the poor sweetie's not even allowed a clitoris! Criminal! (And a loss to the player, too ...)

It can be a bore having to follow a set routine of strokes, but I like in this game you are invited to stroke her hands first - even when they are next to her cunt, or on her tits. A woman of great sensitivity, experience and shamelessness, that! :D

Her nose goes a bit "halved-up piggy" when she finally consents to anal (sigh!) - a graphics glitch I guess. ~ Or is it suggesting that women taking it up the ass make themselves into split hogs? This scene is not the pride and glory of the game, in any case - graphics wise, I mean, even if you like taking women by the back door. Guy hasn't even got any balls there, mysteriously.

I got 1 wrong in the third test, so no cellar for me, and NO "TRY AGAIN"!!! CRIMINAL!!!!! :D

A bit of a tease when she invites you for more at the end - but unfortunately not with her!

My 2 1/2 stars are based on one scene, mentioned above. Possibly generous! :)

Even if i'm french, i'm good in US story now !

It need a replay button

so wet after this plus goodish plot better than most.

So I get to the third round, get everything right, get to the "dungeon", but am now stuck here? I've spanked all four spots but the pleasure meter won't rise anymore. Can I even complete this part?