Reviews for "FT: Additional Sessions"

no offense butt is this a joke

Cuban Revolution - Castro | WW2 began after Germany invaded Poland | Communist nation rival of USSR - China | Father of the Constitution - James Madison | U.S. President challenged USSR - Reagan | Civil War last about 5 years (4 years, 3 weeks, 6 days) | First man to walk on moon - Neil Armstrong | Great depression - Global Economic Crisis.

Great game as always

Beautiful design and quizes. nice 3 day priocess with different outcome for accomplishments. I would like a final send off where he gets into better College and she is with him to maintain his focus so the is a fourth scene with her. I'd even settle for two fuck sessions at the end of three (first chained followed by second possition to finish out) and a elude to his new college. This even could be a set-up for sequel with a third conclusion where they reunite for a serious relationship.

Seems good

The graphics sucked the is a awful thing and I exspect better from one of my favorite game designers... short and low content.