Reviews for "FT: Additional Sessions"

The only problem I had with this game is the typo that said "Roland Reagan" as opposed to "Ronald Reagan."

Wanna know da answers? open a new site and play the game and read the answers! I'ma cheaty bastard and I'm proud of it >:)

it wasn't too bad

It truly is a great game, it IS however a little weird during the sex scenes how she doesn't have eye brows so you may want to try to solve that in future games :D other than that I love this game

Was a bit boring, good animations; makes people work for their money and for the money-shot questions boys and girls, No I do not fap to this or any of the few perverted stuff I play.