For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "FT: Additional Sessions"

Great, as usual! I love the new button system, although it would be nice if there were different 'noises'. It would also be an interesting game to meet up with multiple girls rather than just one. But still: Amazing work, keep it up (no pun intended)

always love fuck town

Sex is the devils tool to turn us from God and take our souls to damnation. Shame of yourself.

Nice one.

It would be great, but I've clicked everywhere on the game screen and hit every button on my keyboard, but I cannot make my way into the classroom in this short RPG. The briefness of the game loses most of the stars I would normally give it.

How can I learn my history if I can't walk into the classroom?

On the other hand, X-ray vision is a good idea for this game. It's nice to know what you're getting before you unwrap the present. The game earns half a star for this and the beginning storyline which I liked.