For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 192 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Flairs - Truckers Delight"

I really dont know what to say about this.... It was funny,good 8-bit,music was fantastic. Its not offensive in any way. It was great!

That was fucking awesome.

That's fucking awesome. Great animation like in 8-bits games, pretty cool and funny story and awesome music make this movie great!

Why are all these wet blankets cunting on about an A-rated animation being vulgar or obscene? You need to take your goddamn ass back to Hello Kitty Island Adventure and fuck off.

Though it's well made, its needlessly huge amounts of vulgarity and immaturity hinder it. It's one of those rare videos that make me feel dumber shortly after watching.