Reviews for "ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls"

... Yeah, right.

I've always loved the animation and zone-tan. buuuuutttt, it's pretty much an advertisement. :/

Solid animation, couldn't expect otherwise, but frankly I agree with The-Critical-W00t. Favoritizing (or whatever) should be enough for the followers of this series to be up to date with every episode, we don't need this kind of garbage in the FP. I don't care if it's not a paid advertisement, it IS an advertisement of sorts, nothing new or funny here, other than the couple of flashbang jokes and zone-tan and whoever it was crapping on each other, which is not worth a frontpage at all. Keep up the GOOD work, just don't do any silly episodes like this. Follow your instinct, someone had to think there was something wrong with this, next time just pay attention to that.

Yeah, it was decent animation. But that's it. It wasn't even funny, all the humor is very dry, timing is off, and really, it's just kind of hard to watch. Even still the animation was a little jumpy. The drawing is very nice a clean, but I didn't even see a lot of actual animation. But then again, I don't think this kind of flash even deserves reviews, it's not looking for criticism, it's an advertisement. I think using Newgrounds for this is a little unethical. We wait for advertisements, just to watch another one that's begging for donations. I've never really liked you anyway, all I can say is screw off with this stuff, it's getting annoying.

Horrible voice acting, lame corny ass jokes, and the animation was just stale a shit. Just some stupid bitch sitting in a chair and turning her head.

And Skullgirls is a Dumbass game. Nothing but a 2-D version of the DOA. "Just show alot of panties and stupid muther fuckers will buy it lololololol!"