Reviews for "ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls"

Oddly enough, I did learn about Skull girls through zone sama, and I became an instant fan. Unfortunately, I've never had a chance to buyp the game. I'm just a little too lazy to get money online.

But regardless. I find if very odd to spend the time to do an animation (for free) to "advertise" a single game. Regardless of the animation levels and style. It seems irregular for an "organization" like you which seems to hold some level of professionalism to try support a single game.

Keep up the good stuff. Just be a little more indifferent when comes to suggesting games and such. You did push Skullgirls a little much.

not finding the door during a flashbang, the number one reason why ninja's almost get caught

I had played the skullgirls demo based on the slick artwork. I found it the gameplay to be kinda meh, but after watching this video, gave it a second try. Yeah, its not fantastic to me. But I support you wanting to support them.

who's picture is that one flashing at the end?

Do give credit for the work, animation and adding humor to the video but all this was just an ad. I thought I was going to see something funny as usually but nothing really special so I give average of 3/5.

And about Skull Girls I played the demo and it not really my type. I just find it hard how this ad video get 2 place in daily place?