For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls"

Congrats on reaching 50k, that's quite an achievement! As for this animation, it was fun as always, but at the same time a little short. Considering how much content has been stuffed into previous episodes I was a bit disappointed to have it end that suddenly, but apart from length, it was great as always, with the greatest host... as always. Looking forward to the next one!

-cd-

Five stars because you're Zone. -1 star because Zone-tan still has yet to show her boobs. Hah, I kid. Would have given five if I laughed, though.

Gotta have an army of perverts donating money for it to truly be a game!
I checked the site. Thought it looked cool, but didn't donate.
You could have also put some video/pictures from the game on the little screen. Oh well.

You're so nice. I love you.

I don't mind these flashes, but I think it's unfair that they get the front page every time they're released...

what da fuck is wrong with you people ! he likes the game and's tryin to give them a little help !