Reviews for "ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls"

Oh Zone and your chessy announcers, nice to see indie developers get quality support like this.

Congrats on reaching 50k, that's quite an achievement! As for this animation, it was fun as always, but at the same time a little short. Considering how much content has been stuffed into previous episodes I was a bit disappointed to have it end that suddenly, but apart from length, it was great as always, with the greatest host... as always. Looking forward to the next one!

-cd-

Gotta have an army of perverts donating money for it to truly be a game!
I checked the site. Thought it looked cool, but didn't donate.
You could have also put some video/pictures from the game on the little screen. Oh well.

You're so nice. I love you.

I don't mind these flashes, but I think it's unfair that they get the front page every time they're released...

Looks like she has three layers of hair.