Reviews for "simian.interface"

A beatiful work. Long time since I enjoyed a game like this.

creating such a good is remarkable and astonishing as it shows us how you game developers have much more than a normal brain.
I like the interface and the play, that the monkey sitting infron of the screen s nothing else but a human, which gets a rate of dopamin, when finisihing the game or succeeding after it nearly seems impossible to crack the quiz.
it also has a slight pint of "MAKE ME MORE INTELLIGENT".
I absolutley love it and you should keep on with this good work, rather more develop it for the market.

This was a great game. Not only were you forced to think outside the box, but in it and around it. Also involved 3D spatial puzzles. I will share this one with friends. Nice work!

Everything about this game is incredible. I need more of this.

that was so much fun!