Reviews for "simian.interface"

This is literally the most imaginative use of the mouseX and mouseY Flash properties I have ever seen, and the visual and story design are pretty top-notch as well. Well done, sir!

^The above review may seem sarcastic in context of the game's simplicty. It is not.^

Gorgeous piece of work. The multicolored pixels that appeared every now and again had me digging for secret levels...

Excellent game. I played the first time without the sound (I was on the phone). After I hung up and turned on the volume near the end of the game, I had to play the whole thing over. Great soundrack. Really enhances the experience.

LOVE THIS GAME! made it to the end. not too easy, but not too hard. some really took me a while. when i first started out i was used to just doing white boxes, then i got to the level with the plaid and i was stumped for a few days. overall, awesome game

awsome!