Reviews for "simian.interface"

Wow, really interesting and all around pretty original. Fan of everything about this game and you obviously have some experience making them.

fabrIQ responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I have been working on games and software for years, but this is only the second game I've coded myself. If you're interested, here's the first: http://www.kongregate.com/games/fabrIQ/ovni

I care about this game in every way possible, and am glad that I lived during the very tiny point in human history where this was made and I could experience it.

One of the few games that fascinated me. Great work.

amazing! i love games that make you think, more games like this would be greatly appreciated :)

Man making squares was never so fun and addicting, not to mention the jammin tunes, Awesome game dude!