Reviews for "simian.interface"

Pure genious and so much fun. Keep it up. I LOVE YOU !!!

Fantastic game. Its true potential lies in the fact that the game itself relies on something as simple and natural as motion, accompanied by sound effects, retro-styled music and steadily more articulated alignments. This game is an artistic crescendo of colors, cleverness and pixel symbiosis. Every element is so simple it "fits" to each other, it's that kind of rare minimalism that works. Very well done.

This game was great! The music was on point and didn't start to get repetitive either. Concept and everything was just great.

You know a simian is a monkey right.
Very good game. I like the 8-bit art and everything else!

Just a plain amusing puzzle the elements of it were fleshed out, it looked fantastic, it had a humorous breath about it, the music was fantastic so much so that it could be on like a big name console, and it was just plain fun to begin with.