Reviews for "Renga Samurai"

shifted was hard as fuck. maybe I'm just not smart enough.

Wait ... One of my songs made it into someone's project! And it's an amazing game as well.
This has filled me with a joy I was missing. Thank you!

As for the game, everything fits so well togethor. The puzzles are tricky at points and it has a wonderful difficulty curve. The art and the menu are designed to a crisp polish, even the programming is smooth. The effort that went into this shows.

josh-tamugaia responds:

You are welcome, and thank you too!

its a good game,took me about 1 hr to solve all lvls,it would be good to switch 22nd lvl and 24th,since I find it more difficult

The game isn't bad but is just a thing already seens bilions of time.

josh-tamugaia responds:

Since you said it's been seen billions of time, can you name just 50 different times where this thing was seen?

:O I can't believe one of my song was used in a game :D I'm quite ecstatic about it and it raised my spirits a little bit so thanks guys :D

Now on the subject of the game, I honestly liked the idea, and had fun playing the game. It was quite enjoyable. The only thing I would have liked to see is an option to rotate the blocks around... but then again that would made it a fair bit too easy wouldn't it? -.-"

u r welcome!