Reviews for "Vortex Point"

I've never played this series, even though I've played plenty of your other games. I always thought I should start with the first one. Yesterday I did, and I must say that I loved how you differentiated this series from the rest: the song, the darker humour...

It's obvious that you've improved a lot in terms of animation, you've included voiceacting, the movements are smoother and the characters portray your own style. Anyways, I like this game more than many others of yours... It's complex, it introduces the characters well, the story is great and it's harder than others.

I'll check the rest of the series and I hope to see more games like this one.

Kudos!

Love the vibe, fun story, neat atmosphere. Although one note in the piano puzzle looks like a different note and how is the player supposed to know they can POSSIBLE MINOR SPOILER

combine items. That 'puzzle' seems a little poorly planned. Thanks though! Thoroughly enjoyed everything else. Keep up the great work!

This game actually scared me when I first played this!

Great point and click game with a unique plot!

great series, except for the piano puzzle.. but it's solvable.