Reviews for "Vortex Point"

Not very good.

The plot is pretty bad, no twists or turns or anything of the sort.

The puzzles (or should i say puzzle?) were pretty simple, nothing too challenging.

Its very glitchy. If you quit the game and come back to it, you cant interact with anything.
And the fact that you cant reset the codes on the code machine, is horrible. If you make a mistake with the code, you have to restart the game all over again.

Pretty easy, I hope this story will get a sequel (and an ending).

Not bad, but not great either. I liked the game, although it's a bit short and disjointed. The flow of the story could be smoothed out a bit, as the end is a bit abrupt for me.

TL:DR Like the game, but story could use work.

Ahh yes, games in the genre of point and click always seem to warm my heart with puzzle solving goodness mixed with silly humor.
This game was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the environment you've created, I only wish the whole thing was a bit longer.
I'm always a sucker for a good PnC game, great job!

I like the cutscene at the start of the movie, the way everything is summed up in snapshots with an original song to accompany, that's pretty original, and the introduction tells you all you need to know about what the game will be about. Really simple controls in how you use the mouse for everything, to toggle dialog, to move around, to toggle options and items. The interface is really simple, and the game itself is a masterpiece, all the layouts and sceneries detailed and varied, not to mention living (as opposed to just still backgrounds). It's an atmospheric and fun game. great work!

-cd-