Reviews for "Vortex Point"

feel this work is more mature than the previous ones you did,

good work!

i dont mean to be so harsh, but everything about this was just... boring. The music puts you to sleep, the plot honestly feels inconclusive and leaves a lot more wanted, and the puzzles are super easy, minus the pizza+medicine (considering your stealing someone's prescription to do it). I dont know why this game is rated so high, and i honestly think its an insult to other games that actually deserve such high ratings. thanks for reading.

A site of the same game repeated over and over with little to no quality? Why not add insult to injury and make the game filled with bugs at the cost of an intro. Couldnt play this. figuratively and literally. 0/10

ThunderousThor,
Combine the sleeping medicine with the slice of pizza you have in your inventory after you give the pizza to Caroline. Then give the drugged pizza to Dr. McGinnis.

I guess i don't understand, i got the sleeping medicine and couldn't give it to the guy. And the walkthrough wouldn't work. . . . . .