For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Vortex Point"

I love the ambient in this game not only the art but the music too makes it look so mysterious looking forward for part 3.
You just need to work on making better endings and make the game twice as long.

Great storyline...but the ending wasn't as good as part 2 though...

the endng was VERY bad comaperd to the rest of the game.

Compared to another game i played of you, this ones hero didn' seem as "bad" as the other one, something like sleeping pills is being used in a lot of adventure games, so i don't see the problem.
The puzzles were alright, the only time i needed a walkthrough was to figure out the secret code was on the flyer(which was quite misleading). The fact that there was a room in the music building you couldn't enter was also quite misleading, since there was no point to it.
The ending ...was boring. I think the astral projection theory is nice and everything, but in the end, we got no closure, it was still left to the open, anyone could have done the murder.

But aside for that, again, great game

I actually figured the piano puzzle rather easily. It took me about three minutes, tops. However, as many before have stated, there were some actions in the game that were rather disturbing, the foremost being using the sleeping syrup intended for someone else on the pizza. I found that to be ethically questionable, at best, and certainly not something a heroic character should do.