OMG JUST RAPED A WHOLE VILLAGE!!!
(32 bitches motherfucka's!!)
I fucking love this game.
Probably one of hentai games I've played in a while...
Lemme tell you why I LOVED playing this for the past hour:
1. I FUCKING LOVE HENTAI
2. You're a freaking alien from outta space; who visits earth, FUCKS THE SHIT OUTTA EVERYONE, breaks into peoples houses, rapes lady cops, raids an all girl school, and busts ALL KINDS OF NUTS!
3. You get to rape sexy bitches (BUYAHHH FOR RAPEY PORN)
4. Hahaha, you masturbate in public, before cumming all over their shoes!
5. It's not just porn, you actually have some sorta element of adventure gaming (although it could do with a whole lot more stuff. Imagine puzzles, rpg elements, action reflex button bashing, side scrolling street fighting/ raping lol, alien spaceship racing, boss fights, point and clickly stuff to do, you kno, all that jazz!!!
...And now, for why I dont love it so much:
1. Shitty controls man. I mean, it took me forever to figure out how to fuck her in the ass, how to delay my premature ejeculations, etc. The whole game was a bit fiddly, and I found that kinda dulled the action. Have you played shinobi girl? Now that game is fucking bomb! Simple controls, easy to master.
2. Wtf no tentacles?!? Dude... I'm a freaking alien from outta space!! I should be able to grow some crazy shit or transform my DNA! I wanna be able to upgrade myself with new forms or attachments, like a CRAZY ROBOT DRILL, OR A GIGA MONSTER ANIMAL DICK, or maybe just some tentacles...
3. Not enough rape... hehe ye I know, I'm a freak. But I mean, why dont you add some boss fights, or a secret dungeon in your ship where you can torture the slaves that you've defeated or captured? You could unlock new parts to your anal probe machine. You could upgrade your dna so to transform into different alien form.
4. Lazy animation. I mean it's all good, but after a while, you kinda notice how little you can actually do with the girls. I wanted to bust in the cops ass, but that wasnt going to happen...
5. Not deep enough (no pun intended). Like I said earlier, this game has some amazing potential for an excellent rpg/ adventure game. I mean it's a great game, but what if you got some people together to put in some more dialogue, animation and multiple choice selections? The next game would attract huge replayabilty! Have ever played legend of krystal? Well if you head over to the LOK forums and post some of your ideas and spirites, I'm sure there a plenty of programmers and animators who can help you out with your next project.
I'm really looking forward to your next piece of work. I'm sure it's going to be fantastic!