Reviews for "NG Levels 2013"

This is awesome! Good work here!

Thanks!

nice to know :D thanks for sharing was wandering when il get the next level! :D and what the badge will look like! :D

Glad you liked it!

It's funny, I was just thinking about this. The level requirements, how much EXP you need, all of that.

While it really is useful, I'm not sure I can consider it a game. However, I would certainly like keeping this around just as sort of a reference.

But real talk, are all of these true? If so, to get to Lv. 60, you have to get your 10 EXP every day for over a DECADE??? Good lord, Newgrounds.. that's understandable, but a bit excessive.

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you liked it, it's definitely not a movie so it had to be sorted as a game. The Gadgets > Other category seemed fitting.

Yupp, the EXP requirements didn't change since the level redesign, so it's all correct. I've been checking different user accounts to make sure. If you look at the rankings you'll see all the top users (with lvl60) signed up around 2000. It's a long road. :)

A great gadget that Newgrounds needed. It has all of the information that would be expected and more. The addition of a table where it is possible to view at what experience each level is at was a nice touch as was the ability to view any level with any aura.

It would have been nice if instead of one audio it had a few that played on a loop or even with a small NG Radio style bar at the bottom.

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you liked it! For the audio I chose a tiny loop to keep the filesize tiny, it's also a classic, one that used to play right on the NG frontpage about a decade ago.

very good now i know all the levels thanks others should know

Glad you liked!