Reviews for "NG Levels 2013"

Thank you.... really needed this :D

it's totally awesome that u decide to make a list , now i know what they all meant

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you found it useful. :)

Really good work here. Just a few days ago I was looking for a list of all of the levels and I couldn't find it, I'm glad I found this neat little gadget today though. I'm not really sure if this could be considered as a game, but it's definitely not a movie. I like the clean interface. Great nifty gadget, thanks for making this.

Also I think adding in the Endless Handbag Loop that played on the front page back in 1998 or so was a really nice touch, it's the loop that defines Newgrounds as a website in my opinion. It also keeps the file size fairly small, so that's also one of the good things about using the Handbag loop here. I also liked how you could mute the audio, that was a nice little feature.

Overall, this was a nice useful gadget. Considering that I've been looking for a list of all of the levels and their icons recently, this was very helpful. I liked the neat interface and the music. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

Cyberdevil responds:

Since NG stopped categorizing everything as Flash, creations like this are a bit of a gray zone. They're not games, but they're not movies either, so a lot of gamers give them unfair reviews just 'because they're not games'. I think a lot of people stopped submitting interfaces just because there wasn't any clear place for them, bit of a shame. :/

Indeed, that loop is a piece of history! :) Glad you liked this; thanks for the in-depth review!

Not exactly a game, but its useful and its not like it would be better off listed as a movie. Thanks for making, definitely something helpful just so people know.

Cyberdevil responds:

Same way I reasoned. :) Thanks for the comment!

Cool man!