Reviews for "NG Levels 2013"

Hey,I saw JohnnyUtah had that jet

Cyberdevil responds:

Yeah, a new golden version of it, and PsychoGoldfish is using the newly added sub: http://cssimg.ngfiles.com/icons/stats/levelNUMS.png

Maybe more changes to come. :)

NO HAVE LVL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???

Yeah to Lvl 2 to Lvl 3?

Cyberdevil responds:

How much EXP? It's all in the chart!

wait

???

well, thats a very good and usefull gadget! i liked the simple, and sparten interface, the good, and easy-to-use controls, (enter, arrow keys to move) and the informations that you provided in it.
also i would like to say that you used the ''endless handbag loop'', which is a legendary and super-old piece of NG history, since i remember listening to this great song from 2002, both in the site, but also in the old, old NG fighting game. (the one that had pico vs haggard from the final battle, vs eskimo bob, and against many others, a great game, i think it was submitted on 2003)
in other words, this flash-thing of yours, isn't just usefull, it's also nostalgic, AND beautiful.
thanks man, it rocks, and so do you. a great piece of flash.

great ''game'' overall, i just have to ask for a couple of things:
1. will you do one flash about all the ''B/P'' ranks? we could use a list like this too, i cant find it on NG anymore.
2.what's that NG level with the jet, i think you labeled it as an ''????'' level. so odd. maybe it's for game-developers?!

anyways, great game, keep it up, and be cool, it rocks!

Cyberdevil responds:

I'd like to do one like this with B/P too, or better yet, a more complete guide with everything currently excluded from the regular wiki (like whistles... etc). After summer, hopefully. The jet is an unused/secret level icon. It's in the stylesheet image, but noone has it/can have it. Usability & nostalgia was the mixture I aimed to brew. Thanks for the review!