Reviews for "Wii Dare U"

Wii dare u,wii double dare u !!!

Like for the message.

10 stars for tags.
Really like "the message" of this animation. One day i saw the guy waiting for someone with Wiiu, and every 3 minutes someone stopped and asked "Is this WeeYou?" Soo many ifon users were jealous. After like half an hour he asked to move to the most corner place. That did not help. Even heard someone saying "hey, check this dude, it's a WeePoo in his hands." so dude had to put it in his sac and continued waiting, but with nothing to do.

Why ricepirate has always some gay stuff?"Putting our hands on your Wii or: With his booty in your something (I forgot)

Final fantasy music made this so perfect :')