Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

The feels The FEELS (GASP *crying) If only i knew maaaan the bulbasaur could have come with me (*crying) The feels.(the animation was great REALLY.....Legit) The nightmares and the lavender town shizz did NOT help neither (Loved the art style) *crying...........

Mosamabindrawin responds:

THERE there! If it'll make you feel better, the bulbasaur in the animation was originally going to hang itself in the last scene but I decided against it cuz I wanted to end on something cute like the cake. SO HE LIVES! In a pile of shit, yes. BUT HE LIVES!

I also always thought that song was so creepy in the game! keep up the great work brah!

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Yea it creeps me out too, thanks!

Damn... I shouldn't have watched this twice... I'm gonna get some nightmares lol

Mosamabindrawin responds:

If you watch it 5 times the person you hate the most will die in 7 days.

Awesome animation... although a starving Snorlax was definitely something I never wanted to see.

Thankyou!

Easily the best pokemon parody flash to come around in ages. Very clever and crafted well.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks so much that means a lot to me! I didn't even think people would enjoy this I thought people were gonna just be freaked the hell out and hate me for it!