Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

I don't know about the rest of you, but I ALWAYS chose bulbasaur - I WOULD NEVER ABANDON YOU BULBASAUR!! I guess that means I'll have to go back and rescue squirtle, though...

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Haha really? Everyone I ever knew chose squirtle or charmander!

Wow, so this is how the storage box looks like...damn, that must have been torture. Excellent video otherwise :}!

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Yup, you could see an actual storage box in the animation full of pokeballs, its just a dirty cardboard box. When all of those boxes get full he lets them roam free in his hoard.

I like how the clefairy in the background is looking horrificly into the mirror and the mirror is flickerng between clefairy and Gengar. Nice touch XD

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks im happy you caught that! Theres another scary flickery scene somewhere in the animation that I don't think some people have caught.

the horror cant be undone ....

Mosamabindrawin responds:

It could only be undone if you go back into all of your old pokemon gameboy games and release all of your pokemon that are stored in the boxes.

iunno im getting too old for this n****r shit

shit aint funny yo

if i wanted gruesome and shit id watch TV dawg

peace

Mosamabindrawin responds:

I suggest watching episodes of A&E's hoarders. And honeybooboo. Your life is pretty much invalid without honeybooboo.