Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

This was disgusting. The Gengar and the jigglypuff in the freezer were excellent touches.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Only I would take 'this was disgusting' as a great compliment, thanks!

Even having the minimal Pokemon knowledge that I have, I still really enjoyed this entry.
I like the offbeat, dark and twisted humor and the music (assuming it came from either one of the Pokemon games or another) was extremely fitting and awesome!
On that note, I think it'd be amazing if you did a flash on Earthbound, or Mother or whatever you want to call it.
Anyway, keep up the great work, can't wait to see more from you!

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thankyou I'm happy to hear the animation could appeal to people who don't know a lot about pokemon!

I loved every bit of this. the clefairy/gengar mirror touch was nice, as well as the charizard head mounted in the back. I guess that explains why prof. oak's pokemon are so strong if you fight him. Though I do have to ask, is that the kid from the beginning in the freezer later on, or is that just a jigglypuff?

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thats the kid from the beginning. Professor oak took him because he knew to much, and because he looked like a pokemon.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! Holey shit!
THat AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!
I :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOVE it!
I making this one one of my favorites.

Thankyou for the fav!!!

And so, with the secret out, the kid was killed and thrown into the freezer in the basement with the rest of the pokemon.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Exactly! Him dressing up like a jigglypuff only made it easier for Oak to do.