Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

kids games in reality have very depressing truths to hide. such as eurthbound and legend of zelda.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

True! There could be some pretty nasty things hidden beneath the fun colors and characters.

This was disgusting. The Gengar and the jigglypuff in the freezer were excellent touches.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Only I would take 'this was disgusting' as a great compliment, thanks!

Even having the minimal Pokemon knowledge that I have, I still really enjoyed this entry.
I like the offbeat, dark and twisted humor and the music (assuming it came from either one of the Pokemon games or another) was extremely fitting and awesome!
On that note, I think it'd be amazing if you did a flash on Earthbound, or Mother or whatever you want to call it.
Anyway, keep up the great work, can't wait to see more from you!

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thankyou I'm happy to hear the animation could appeal to people who don't know a lot about pokemon!

I loved every bit of this. the clefairy/gengar mirror touch was nice, as well as the charizard head mounted in the back. I guess that explains why prof. oak's pokemon are so strong if you fight him. Though I do have to ask, is that the kid from the beginning in the freezer later on, or is that just a jigglypuff?

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thats the kid from the beginning. Professor oak took him because he knew to much, and because he looked like a pokemon.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! Holey shit!
THat AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!
I :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOVE it!
I making this one one of my favorites.

Thankyou for the fav!!!