Reviews for "Election Ejection 2012"

The new skin for the old Bieber game actually gave it replay value, so no complaints there. However, you should see that the achievements are renamed. There are still, punch Bieber, Unicorn attacks and so on and so forth in the achievements page.

Not only did I just spend 20 minutes punching Romney in his smug face, I also appreciate that this game interacts with the user more, not unlike the Burrito Bison games. I don't like toss games where all you control is the launch speed, and the rest is up to chance. Nice work! The only thing I didn't like were the eggs, they seemed like more of a hindrance than a help, partly because I sucked at throwing them, but mostly because even when they landed, my victim would still slow down more than if I had just been punching them.

I found a glitch, where if you run completly out of health, and you fall on an elephany/donkey, then your person will just fly in the air as if he is still alive, but wont move an inch.
just saiyan...
Anyways, its kinda weird and pretty easy, but i played through it just to see what was up, so 3 stars i suppose.

its a copy of other games if i remember correctly from this site, the only difference is the animations, the game its okay, but for the lack of originality i give you a 0

Wedi responds:

It's not a copy, but an "election" themed sequel of our previous game KickOutBieber. Gamplay suits very well to this theme, so I dont understand why you give 0....

jeez..... is today something like "hey, we relaunch all our games with new skins!" around?