Reviews for "Election Ejection 2012"

I went into this thinking I was going to be playing "Yet another reskinned 'Launch the x' game" And while it is a tad generic, I enjoyed it enough to do a few rounds. It's nothing special, and maybe adding more candidate sound bites would be appreciated, along with slightly smoother animations. It wasn't bad. Don't blam it, but it likely will never be super popular in its current form.

Wedi responds:

Hi keepster33 and thanks for your review!
Adding more candidates sound bites would be great, but we also have to keep game file size as small as possible.
Thanks

I beat the game. Also I enjoyed killing Mitt Romney.

Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't like either candidate.

I will admit that this isn't any different from your Kick Out Bieber game, but at least you took the time to add multiple targets in this one. In addition, you went after both sides without becoming heavy-handed about it. That's very commendable.

When it comes to the graphics, it may not be the best, but it gets the point across. Plus, considering that you had ragdoll physics, high-end animation would have been unfeasible. However, the walk cycles looked awkward and I think you could study up on animating a bit. Then we have the audio department, which could use a little tweaking. While the sound effects and music are chosen well, it could have used a few more background songs. However, that would jack up the filesize considerably. Finally, the content is a case of generic being a good thing. To be honest, I'm not too hot on throwing games, but the celebrity-killing antics of NG Assassin keep this interesting and the gameplay is solid. Also worth pointing out is the upgrades for this game--along with the target variety--keep this game enjoyable. However, it would be nice for you to do something that's original rather than another copy/paste game.

{+}
-Fun to play
-Goes after both sides
-Good audio
-Decent graphics

{-}
-Unoriginal

Overall: How would you like a nine from me? (4.5/5)

Wedi responds:

Hi FightingSeraph. Thanks for your detailed review!!!
You're right, we based on our previous game engine. It's because it suits election theme so well....we just couldnt resist :) We had a lot of fun making this game.
We are working on few new original projects...that we hope you will like :)
Thanks for rating and your review!!

Burrito Bison meets the presidential candidates, fun time waster, but a lot of bugs, to sort out. Overall good game 4 stars.