Reviews for "Talk Head"

Awesome, this game is like a usefull fun tool to create animtions!

It would be cool to be able to download the result to use it in our own animations, like the information of the lip sync.... it could be implemented as a class with an internal timer or enterframe listener that you used to connect movieclips and the class would send to the correct frame in that movie clip to get the current mouth frame based on the sound playing.

Like: LipSync.begin(); and then.... LipSync.connect( mc ); then when using other mouth: LipSync.connect( otherMouth); and it would disconect the old one and connect the new one....

that way one could use it for diferent mouths...

This is a highly creative and flexible flash that provides a chance for contribution to the community through syncing of songs yet to be synced or improving on previous syncs -- very engaging! Nice work!
On a brief final note, I almost broke down into tears when I saw the first lip sync for Gangdam Style. lol

TomFulp responds:

I haven't seen that one yet, I better check it out.

Great game! I like how you can choose from all the different audios right here on newgrounds. I wish there were more characters to choose from, like a penguin or a gummy bear ninja.

This is going into my favorites haha. One person that did a Big Bang Theory audio track is great! His name is Ashrooms go check out that track it is hilarious and well done. Check out some of my audios too. I usually pick from the Drama audio tracks because they have some epic voices to sync.

This game is just....wow.