Reviews for "Talk Head"

Amazing, Tom, just amazing!!

I love it! But is it just me? or does someone else have a problem when you paste in your url into the game and it loads, but won't play? like I tried Alex care Too close to love you song and it did'nt work from youtube ):. Someone help!?

I'm a fairly new member of Newgrounds, and haven't written many reviews (if any). But I've been stalking for a few years and have seen enough to know what this place is all about. With that said:

This tool NEEDS to be a "thing." I thoroughly enjoyed tinkering with it, and it gives people like me (someone who doesn't know a darn thing about making anything flash related) a chance to see just a sliver of what we could be capable of. Its so fun seeing everyone's take on lip syncing and seeing the ideas they've come up with. It even allows some of us to view NG content we may not have seen or heard yet because we're able to browse the audio portal directly from the tool.

Even if this tool wasn't originally supposed to be a submission, it's a good thing you did it. If this does become a "thing", perhaps add more facial and eye features and maybe a couple more toons to choose from. Other than that, mad props to you, Tom and Johnny. Mad props indeed.

Great game! I like how you can choose from all the different audios right here on newgrounds. I wish there were more characters to choose from, like a penguin or a gummy bear ninja.
This is going into my favorites haha. One person that did a Big Bang Theory audio track is great! His name is Ashrooms go check out that track it is hilarious and well done. Check out some of my audios too. I usually pick from the Drama audio tracks because they have some epic voices to sync.

OMGIGOSH LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!