Reviews for "Sonic RPG eps 9 - Trailer"

Looks better than what I expected honestly. For your first animation of this kind, this is quite good.
Your drawing/animation style remminds me alot of Sonic X and Sonic: CC (which is not a bad thing at all)
The animation looks fluid but some characters expressions (like Nights) or blast effects could be slightly better.
But still, overall, I have to say you did a good job.
I can't wait for the finished product! I hope you don't miss the date :P

MidNightMaren responds:

Yes, we tried to make the best of 2 of the greatest Sonic animations on NG.
The drawing process of Sonic Cosmic Chase, and the story telling of Nazo Unleashed :3

About the effects, in the final movie we will try to add effects from other programs, like After Effects and Photoshop ;)

march 2013? o. o thats a Looong azz time o. o

MidNightMaren responds:

I know... Just be patient. I think it will be worth it! Besides, you've been waiting for far too long, right?

Good job on the trailer. I like the animation. Cant wait for the movie.

march 2013! we"ll be dead by now i think

MidNightMaren responds:

That sounds to me like a cheap-ass reason to give me 2 stars on a review that barely talks about the movie at all! Don't you take down a hard work just for your selfish reasons!
Want to make a critic, make it viable!

Useless review?? I really think so!

The trailer was great but sense it is an Animated Movie does that mean we wont get to play as them? (Is it no longer a game?)

MidNightMaren responds:

For now, it's just a movie. We may make a game of the episode depending on the fan's reaction ;)