Reviews for "Sonic RPG eps 9 - Trailer"

Finally..... ITS ALMOST HERE! I have been waiting for this for quite some time now. It looks epic man. I love Sonics face when Amy's hugging him. he probably thinking "AW YEAH GETTIN LAID IF I WIN TONIGHT!"

MidNightMaren responds:

xD Hahaha! That was not the reaction I was expecting lolol but thats ok, I think!
Thanks!

Gotta watch the others afta watching dis!

xD Thanks

Wow! It looks like Sonic RPG is gonna go out with a bang! I'm glad you finally decided on a release date for eps 9. I liked the plot twist where you revealed that the 7 chaos emeralds are what gave Seelkadoom such incredible power. The battle's gonna be epic, I just know it! Also one more thing, pleeeeeeeeaaaassee make this a game! It would be disappointing if the last episode was just a movie.

MidNightMaren responds:

One thing at the time shall we? :P
For now we will work on the movie, later we can actually make a game of it! ;)

After 4 years, it's coming. AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWSSSOOOOOMMMMEEE. guess it was worth the wait.

Anyway, this seems to be exellent, don't know what to comment about, but how about to add a scene selection and invisible the next/before scene button? Like super mario bros. Z ep 8's.

That a possibility! That can be arranged I think ;P
Thanks

when i see this,i beacome to remember al the hours i have plaing sonic rgp,is just epic , all this long time whord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps:sorry for the bad englsh dude

Lol ^_^ Thanks