Reviews for "Chunkadelic"

Cool!

I recognized Mario Brothers, Winter Games, Mega Man, Duck Hunt, Nibbles, Asteroids, Galaga, Moon Patrol, Breakout, but I'm really most impressed about NetHack. I didn't even know that anyone other than me plays NetHack!

.. though, at no point did one of the enemies instakill me with a Wand of Death. So, I guess it wasn't so much like NetHack at all. :)

No mute button, but a very annoying soundtrack that is the same for every level/game. Also the overall gameplay is not too exciting, which gets worse when combined with these super flashy pixel graphics that destroy your eyes....

Drazzke responds:

I figured M was a pretty generic mute key. Apparently some people don't try this? Added that to the description.
Also, you're incorrect about the music - it does generally change on a per-level basis.

Thanks for the feedback, though.

because everything is more fun in techinicolor

loved it! brings back some good ole memories. loved the retro style but the flashing colors gave me a headache still though great game!

OMG! This totaly brought back memories of making games on PASCAL on my 386sx :) Good job man! Also great taste in music :)