Reviews for "Moir"

Good job, it was exactly what it was described as, and a good little time-waster!

However, it started to glitch for me on stage 5, and no matter what I did I couldn't continue. Maybe I was just doing it wrong?

Anyway, the game was pretty good, but next time you might want to add a soundtrack of some kind, as the 'dit dit dit dit' sound gets pretty repetitive after a few minutes.

Hope this helps!

Not bad... EXCEPT FOR THAT ANNOYING DIT DIT DIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the retro feel, however, the sounds are just....ug. It's a good little game but really didn't get me hooked. I still have an atari 800 and most of my games on that are more interesting. I would say simple is okay with some games, but this one just... I don't know. I tend to like games that you can do trial and error and take your time with - this needs something more but I can't put my finger on it.

ehh

I'm glad I discovered that you can hold space to speed it up. Even with space it's too slow though. There needs to be a way to make it go much faster, and it needs to be clear.

ArcticArcade responds:

You can also speed the game up from the pause menu if you did not find that already :)