Reviews for "LUCKY DAY FOREVER "

fuck, this may be one of the best things ive seen EVER. i think it honestly speaks for itslef but if i had to put my finger on it id say it was the unique style of art, the symbolism, and its somewhat subversive nature. it made me think about a lot, about who has power, about my own privladge, about how none of us will ever be famous, about the images in the media. honestly this is something i would go to a theater to see. it was an epic in a way that so many things with ten times the budget and length just rarley are. this shit could be the next citizen kane as far as im concerned. best thing ive ever seen on this site, AND I DO MEAN EVER.

Amazing! Truely is! Really does give a lot to think about and there is a lot of symbology in this! All I know is I don't want to live in a world like that. I fear what mankind will be 10, 20, even 30 years in the future.

Reminds me of Brave New World. Cool work. It's just a bit one sided message for me. Nice thoughts for a start, but I believe there can be more detail and intelligence in it. Like the upper class people are just shallow parasites and the underclass people are the victims. I identify myself a bit with the upper class, so the portray feels very simple and crude to me. Good animation and sound is good. Keep it up.

Excellent animation.
I've heard a theory about a scientist in the future where the population is split into two parts, a tall, white would be occupying the upper class, while the other part would be short stature and dark, occupying lower positions.
Was widely criticized this theory, but the animation shows something very similar.
But I loved it, I waited anxiously to watch it. S2 S2 S2 S2 S2

every thing was great you guys should make a part 2 it has a deep message in it keep it up