Reviews for "LUCKY DAY FOREVER "

Oh sh*t, I didn't realize from the trailer that the white society was presented by the same drones we see on the death panel in "SMILE!" ! In the trailer, they looked so much more carefree and benevolent. I'm a minute in and suddenly it feels like this HAS to take place in the same world/society as that animation.
Also, I realize just now that the White Society's space is reminiscent of a Forever 21, but with considerably less life. The prole seem to not just have a dark, depressed complexion, but are black people. Yet their area seems to hold actual... life. Its all a matter of whether they can be a community.

The entire mood and atmosphere of 514's observation of his attractive nieghbor, and his lust for the happy white society gals reminds me of Prozzak's Cruel Cruel World video.

I watched to the end. I felt sickened, horrified. Welp... um... at least he... .... yeah. Well,this definately works and fits with SMILE!. Great work, Sarcazm.
... I need to throw up.

This is exactly the kinda thing that makes animation so great to me. Luv yer work, matey

what did I just watch

noice

I saw this back in 2012. Then saw an episode of Black Mirror that was very identical in the story line. Hate your life, buy a ticket, become a star. It reminded me of this.