Reviews for "LUCKY DAY FOREVER "

my god this is perfect. Just perfect. It was so proffesionally made. The best film i have seen in newgrounds so far. Stars just wont define its value.

I watch this over and over.. it's frustrating but contains a deep message..
Sad to see how society majority reacts like this... Even if this animation is a preview portrayed in fiction
But glad to know the people here knows how to identify most of the commercial purposes and other polemics stuff shown in this animation
I guess you got the ideas on some Brave New World, wouldn't you? =)

Powerful stuff... makes you stand back and think

i give you a straight 5 stars. great artwork, great music, and a great message. if we keep going the way we are going we are going to wind up just like that. bravo man.

I love this animation.