Reviews for "Knowledge is power"

bravo Heart warming and suspenseful bravo!

wow the truth....I LOVE IT!!!!!

Great job with the symbolism & philosophy! I saw this as a true assessment that often ppl will expect & even demand more; if / when given things. (Give a man a fish and he eats for a day teach a man to fish and he can feed himself for life) This little video shows the dangers that can arrise if things are done freely. In my experience ppl DO expect & demand more & rarely show appreciation. Well done

Great work! Very clean animations and original art style. Keep working hard, I can't wait to see more od the series! The god reminded me of Horus and Anubis a bit, all the characters looked very clean and cool. Nice job! Not everyone can tell a story with no dialogue. Keep at it!

not bad at all,though i was hoping to see the entire tribe become smart instead of a guy holding a book.XD

Impkid responds:

A guy holding a book... standing xD