Reviews for "Xtrullor & Panda Party - Sheol"

This and screamroom are my favorite songs by you! I feel like this has a bit of unnecessary buildup before the first drop. At the drop, though, that scratchy noise is so awesome, I get the chills whenever I hear it! Overall an awesome track, just a bit to much buildup. I've never reviewed anything before, and your stuff is awesome! I'm making a collab with two other people in geometry dash with paracosm, too! That's your other best song, and you have a new fan!

I Like It! The First Part Is A Bit 'Meh' But The Second Beat Drop Is Catchy. Great Job Xtrullor and Panda Part!

This is a really good song, it has the best buildup of all edm in my opinion (second drop) and creates a nice atmosphere and sounds really well done. I like the stop start kind of style in the first drop as well. The only problem is the second drop doesn't really fit in with the song and kind of ruins the atmosphere set up. It felt like the second drop was just an excuse for xtrullor to create a heavy drop.

The second drop sounded like somebody just died

Nice !