Reviews for "Xtrullor & Panda Party - Sheol"

While the sound design and mixing sounds pretty good, i couldnt help but feel the arrangement is over crowded and alot of the different sounds seem to just mesh into each other and not really have much impact because theres not enough space for them to breath. I like the pads and atmospheres you got going on, it does have that epic vibe, but there really needs to be more groove going on with the basses imo. Groove is not just about what you put in but also what you leave out.

Xtrullor responds:

Thanks for the input. This is definitely one of the aspects of music I've disregarded a lot, and it's time to fix it.

Too bad it's 2 different songs... still nice. I would call it something like "Dusk" or "Forget" though.

(heasr first drop) sweet but ear abuse, also not as awesome as Xtrullors other dr- (hears second drop and flys of chair)

First part and drop was kind of meh, BUT 3:00; HOLY FREAKIN' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

can i use this as a ost for a project? to upload with a different name but original will be in there...)