Reviews for "Pick and Dig 3"

Very good challenge

Very well done, my brain hurts from the point of thinking but very good i must say, got to the last level and now stumped...

Pretty good all 'round

Unlike a previous asshole, I'm going to be constructive about pointing this out.
I went for the hand strength upgrade too and for a while thought I was stuck. There is a solution, there's a trick to how you place ladders on some levels.

And the game is pretty cool, except for the somewhat frustrating sticking point that obviously is difficult enough that a lot of players have struggled with it. I don't really see any way around it though without rewriting the entire game, so... maybe a brief tutorial suggesting the ladder placement strategies that some people are missing?
This is the first time I've played one of the games in this series and I think I'll be going back to try the first two when I've finished here.

Very cool game

BUT it get's to hard for me at one level that I can't complete!

I need gratification atleast a GoodJob!High Five!

The game just stops after you complete the last level; sort of disappointing. Also what's the point in the collecting the coins after you buy all 3 upgrades when there's nothing to do with them, same with the gems.

good game but...i'm stuck in one level

this game is nice, i picked the upgrades a according to what i needed and it went ok (also from top to bottom in the shop) but I cannot get the gem in the door you get to if you go all to the right and then up and of the two doors you get to the one on the right (there are two more doors further up but to get to them you have to come from the left), basically i need another ladder because i have all the upgrades, unless you can place ladders in mid air or from adjacent ladders which you can't...plz help!! make a walkthrough or something