Reviews for "Pick and Dig 3"

hmmm ^^

this game is good i dont have any bad point to say. it a good game of logic ^^ continue on this path my friend !

Fantastic

basic controls, puzzles. a great platformer.

cool

this was a fun game. the puzzles were well made and the theme of the game was nice. i found myself wishing i bought a different upgrade at the start but eventually worked through them.
good job all around

Very good challenge

Very well done, my brain hurts from the point of thinking but very good i must say, got to the last level and now stumped...

Pretty good all 'round

Unlike a previous asshole, I'm going to be constructive about pointing this out.
I went for the hand strength upgrade too and for a while thought I was stuck. There is a solution, there's a trick to how you place ladders on some levels.

And the game is pretty cool, except for the somewhat frustrating sticking point that obviously is difficult enough that a lot of players have struggled with it. I don't really see any way around it though without rewriting the entire game, so... maybe a brief tutorial suggesting the ladder placement strategies that some people are missing?
This is the first time I've played one of the games in this series and I think I'll be going back to try the first two when I've finished here.