Reviews for "Leave Cthulhu Alone"

Whew! That was shick!

you need to fix this game asap. how the hell can a great god not pick up a shielded person? for heavens sake man, fix the damn thing or i'll feed you to cthulhu.

could be bettr

Well, I liked it but I couldn't get through the level with the loonies. Good game. Good graphics.
Thanks for making a Cthulhu game <3

I thoroughly enjoyed this experience! Your pacing was spot on perfect and I thought your tutorial sections were also very well done. Game flow was superb - as well as the art, animations, music, sound effects, theme and writing. The fact that the game doesn't scale is unfortunate but other than that I think thats the only con - besides that I wish it never ended! ( Can we get a sequel with a free play mode? ) I love this game! The mechanics are "pure" and by that I mean everything had purpose and meaning - simple yet powerful and incredibly fun! ( If there is a sequel do not add --> )There is no fluff and distractions to the game - looking forward to where Cthulu goes next! Time travel back to when the Earth was a better domain??? Great work - You've gained yourself a new fan!