Reviews for "Bullet Audyssey"

Superb game my friend everything is perfect however... you did try to make a I have to object about the shape of the enemy bullets the fact that they are a ring within a ring implies they are a danmaku-like bullet meaning their hitbox is only the size of the inner disk. not the outer ring.

Other than that it's perfect.

I still keep coming back to this to replay. One of the best games on the site!

Clever secret medal hahaha. I accidently found it :P nice game but geez get's pretty nerve wrecking. Only because the ship is so damn slow :/

One of the most addictive games I ever played, but I'm giving 4.5 because of those FUCKING LASERS! I'VE COMPLETED ALL THE OTHER STAGES ON GOLD RUNS, BUT THIS ONE IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Really cool and original game play, I loved it!