Reviews for "Bullet Audyssey"

zerei em uma semena

Interesting concept. Plays well, Music isn't too offensive to my ears and looks nice.

Epic Music,Great concept,Colorful visuals

Good, but the game suffers from serious performance issues and not having anything really interesting about it except the main concept.

The main concept was executed in a way that was mediocre, but it reminds me so much of those flashy vertical shooters that I could not bring myself to give it a bad score.

The controls are tight, the graphics are excellent, the music is amazing, but I found it easy to get bored of quickly.

The whole "Scrape bullets to get ammo" concept is interesting, and had a lot of potential. But it isn't exactly easy to understand right away. Maybe that's just be being a dumbass, but this is a review. Not storytime.

Overall, it is a good game, but has a lot of mediocre details in it and it tries so hard to be like many other arcade shooters like, for instance, Frantic, but fails.

Anyone have the link to get these on your ipod?